- Size: 9.28M
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: BuckeyeDudeSize
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.Revsoft.Wabbitemu
Wabbitemu is a calculator emulator, which allows you to work on all complex, mathematical, scientific and statistical calculations without installing a lot of different other apps. You can download Wabbitemu on Windows, Mac, or Android device.
The main app’s purpose is to create a good-quality Texas Instruments graphing calculator. Hence, it supports the TI-73, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-85, and TI-86. Wabbitemu app requires a ROM image for the correct work. Also, it includes a setup wizard. There is an important feature that you will need during the creation of a ROM image for the TI.
After Wabbitemu review, it is obvious that the design is pretty simple and intuitive. And even persons who installed the app for the first time can quickly discover all the features. Users can follow a setup process very fast and without procrastination. The colors, fonts, and other design elements are pleasant and facilitate the app’s usage. The navigation is simple. Also, Wabbitemu has a couple of themes, like light and dark. You can switch between them anytime.
Wabbitemu app is an emulator for the different graphing Calculators across the Texas Instruments series. And it is very important to set up the app correctly. The developers made a great work to make this process simple and understandable for users. Once you install the app, it offers you to select the ROM image of your future calculator. If you have the one, it is great, but if no - do not worry. Wabbitemu latest version has a guide of how to do it using open source software. The second step is to download an OS file for the chosen calculator. So, how you can see the process is really simple with the given prompts and tips. The app has a lot of different tools. Among them:
- Loading files;
- Re-run setup wizard;
- The ability to reset the calculator;
- Take screenshots;
- Manage Settings.
When all is done, just swipe to the right - and the calculator will appear.
Cross-platform use 4/5
The app is available on Windows, Mac OS X, and Android. Notice, that there is no Wabbitemu iOS version, only for Mac OS X. As the app is always updating, maybe in the nearest future, developers will add it on the App Store. But if you use an Android device, you can type “Wabbitemu” in a search bar on the Google Play and find the app. For now, the title is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher. Wabbitemu works on Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10. It is only the 64-bit version.
The app was created by a group of independent developers. The project is fully open source and was found in 2006. As developers wrote, it is “part to aid in developing calculator games”. Since then, they did a lot of work like ported the app to many different platforms, added new modes specifically for school teachers, and so on. The project has no profit purposes. Therefore, Wabbitemu download is free of charge, and there are no in-app purchases.
The Bottom Line
Wabbitemu is one of the most popular TI emulators. All calculators are reproduced very realistically. For now, the app has more than 4 millions of installs. The project is open source and without in-app purchases. The setup process is simple, straightforward, and understandable for almost all people. It contains guides and prompts. Wabbitemu works on different popular platforms, including Android and Windows. The app is recommended for all who needs to work on complex scientific calculations.
See the whole picture
BrainyApps provides full technical analysis of your mobile application for Android or iOS devices. The audit consists of next parts:
- Full code audit. Our high-skilled programmers will verify all app's source code.
- Testing. Our QA will create the list of scenarios and data sets to find all issues and bugs.
- Pentesting. We will check more than 100 security holes.
Trending apps and games
- Prodigy Math Game Prodigy Math Game is an educational application that helps students learn mathematics in a fun way wherever they are, whether at school or at home.... Free
- ClassDojo ClassDojo is an incredible app designed to foster better communication between students, teachers, and parents. It is an interactive student-friend... Free
- Kahoot! Kahoot is an educational gaming app that eliminates the boredom in the classroom by offering fun games that make learning interesting. Download Kah... Free
- Magic Kinder - Free Kids Games Magic Kinder is a learning app that takes into consideration the importance of playing in a child’s development process. The app offers playf... Free
- Duolingo: Learn Languages Free Duolingo is a resourceful app that contains educational content for learning foreign languages wherever you are. You can download Duolingo at Googl... Free
- SkyView Free SkyView Free is an app with built-in augmented reality, which brings stargazing to everyone. Now you can discover more about stars, constellations,... Free
- Photomath - Camera Calculator Photomath is a mathematics tool that enables students to scan math problems with their device camera, and the app will solve it. Download Photomath... Free
- Google Classroom Google Classroom is an incredible app that enables teachers and students to keep in touch. The idea is to help students continue learning wherever... Free